Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Fiber Arts Group is at it again.

I'm pleased to report that I FINISHED my scarf, with only a minimal amount of "un-knitting". Here it is!



Mandy says: Hi Susan and all the fiber artists!
I finally finished the blue silk linen sweater... I’ll get photos soon. 
For my next adventure, I’m going to knit this cute pullover in a lovely superwash merino. For a real challenge, I have decided to knit it continental style. I’m hoping if I can do this, it will help improve my gauge and speed!

Miss you all!

Mandy


Sue says: Finally, the quilt is real and I gave it to them
before the baby was born!


Penny made a face mask cowl. How cool is that!




2 comments:

  1. Susan, your scarf looks great and it's in one of my favourite colours! (Canadian Spelling, same sentiments!)

    Mandy, looking forward to the photos and your new sweater looks comfy. Good luck with the continental knitting.

    Sue, what a special quilt. Sweet dreams for your grandbaby sleeping under our Monadnock guardian.

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete