The library is currently open to the public. No appointments are needed!
Our NEW hours are:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Wednesdays 9-1 AND 4-7
In order to keep our staff and patrons safe, we ask that you follow our protocols at the library.
· You may return items in the tub inside the entryway (when open) or in the book drop.
· Masks are required (worn over nose and mouth) for all staff and patrons to help curb the spread of Covid-19. If you do not have your own mask, we can offer you one.
· The library will limit the number of people in the building to 5 (this includes staff) so do please check with the librarian to see if we can accommodate you.
· Staff and patrons will maintain a distance of six feet from others in the library.
· We encourage patrons to limit time spent in the library to 30 minutes. As time goes on we hope that his will change.
· The public computers and laptop will be available for 20 minutes at a time. Due to social distancing staff will be able to offer only limited computer help, from a distance!
· Curbside pickup will still be available if you’d rather not come into the library, or if you are unwilling or unable to wear a mask.
· As always, call 827-2918 or email email@example.com
· Or place a request online at:http://opac.libraryworld.com/opac/signin.php