Tuesday, April 28, 2020

This week's Fiber Arts post

It's Tuesday again....time for another "virtual" Fiber Arts group.
I'm looking forward to getting more pictures from folks. Here's my latest project, another scarf!
I got the yarn several years ago in trade and decided to break it out for this project. It is wool (BFL), silk and cashmere and it's PURPLES. It's a skinny, slippery yarn and the pattern calls for smaller needles than I usually use, so out of my comfort zone......



Rebecca says: This is a shawl pattern by Kate Davies called FANTOOSH! According to her blog: " In Scots, fantoosh means “fancy”, or a wee bit “over the top”. "

I'm doing nearly as much un-knitting as I am knitting but am slowly making progress. 



Ani says: I'm knitting my project flat, and will seam it after, as it's not big enough to knit in the round comfortably.
I'm almost done with Sebastian!  He did so well today!




Penny sends this picture: 


1 comment:

  1. Well done fiber artists! The baby quilt is together and
    waiting for final quilting. (Just in time!) Once done,
    I will share it. Promise!

    Sue Kretchman

    ReplyDelete