Monday, March 30, 2020

Latest Update

As of  Saturday, 3/28/2020 we will no longer be able to offer curbside pick-ups.
Also, PLEASE keep any books that you currently have checked out until we -open in May (or whenever).
I will let you all know when it is safer to do so. Just keep all books, DVDs, CDs to be returned in one place in your home and when we can take them back I'll let you know. If you have newspapers or magazines, just keep them on a permanent loan. Thank you for your help. Stay safe.
I will be available at the library during regular hours for phone or email consultation. I can help you with sorting fact from fiction and direct you to reliable sources if you need help.
I can help you get set up with Downloadable audio and e-books, online periodicals and Kris and I have many online sources for children.
Or if you want want to chat, I'm happy to help in that way, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment